Thursday, June 13, 2013

NYPD Cops Beat Gay Man and Use Homophobic Slurs [VIDEO]

"NYPD Cops beat Gay Man..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQ4gK9K1nU

- What do you guys think of? This is crazy and I really don't want to get into this but it really drives me crazy so here I go. I have posted this video all over my social networks: twitter, facebook, tumblr, YouTube and everything. I just can't stand the fact that these are the people that we go to when we are abused, bullied or lost. This post is going to be focused solely on COPS and POLICE.

Cops and Polices are way ahead of themselves now a day. There is no real intelligence needed to attain a job as a Cop. I do not agree with this because if anybody can be a cop then who is really protecting us? I feel like there should be a superior aspect in the police force. These cops are so use to their working status but not work and this is unacceptable because they think they are allowed to do anything they want. This riddles me because the government allows this to happen. As you see in this video, the Cops do not surrender their badge # nor their names. Cops are no longer cooperative and more and more of them are becoming like the ones we see in this video.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQ4gK9K1nU

No comments:

Post a Comment