Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last Days: Meet Zach Sobeich

My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobeich 
What's up friends? Just one random day my brother sends me a bunch of videos that made him cry. We don't have a sentimental side in our life so I guess this was special. This is a post im going to keep up on the front page because it really struck my heart, if you can say. Soulpancake youtube channel recorded Zach Sobiech's last days. Zach Sobiech's illness was hinted when he was complaining to his mom about an ill hip (after running). He uses music to express his last words! (CLOUD- Zach Sobeic) ! I hope you guys take the time out to watch this video (link below) ! And Raise awareness for this cancer. Thanks.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NjKgV65fpo   [May 26, 2013] Youtube.com/ceedeewalk

No comments:

Post a Comment